At Selection Partners, we understand that looking for a new position can be challenging.
As a result we have created Careering to help you. Click on the careering logo below to access this tool.
Having worked with hundreds and hundreds of applicants, many of whom struggled to find a job, we felt obligated to share the reality of what you need to do in order to secure a new role. Careering, is an online job search tool that works to give you the advantage over your competition.
Careering is organised into eleven easy to follow modules and comprises over 100 sections of valuable job search information.
Careering answers the many questions those looking for a job commonly ask such as:
- How do I tailor my resume for the job so that I avoid going to the bottom of the pile?
- What’s the best way to follow up, if I haven’t heard back from a job I really want?
- How do I prepare for interviews to appear more calm and relaxed?
- How do I know what interview questions to prepare for, then how do I answer those questions?
- What’s the best way to work with recruitment consultants?
- How do I find a job in the hidden job market? What should I do and say?
- How do I use LinkedIn to network? What approach should I take?
- How do I stay focused and positive?
Careering will definitely help you find a job. But don’t just take our word for it…
Here is what some people who have used Careering say:
“I found Careering to be a great help to me in my efforts to find employment. A lot of knowledge and expertise and has been transferred into the website in an easy to use and step-by-step format. I would highly recommend this resource to anyone looking for a breath of fresh air in the frustrating job search process”.
Stan Carnes, Senior Project Manager
“Careering assisted me in securing a new role in a new industry. I created a targeted cover letter and CV focusing on key successes of the role. Preparing for my interview I used the sample questions to prepare meaningful responses for behavioural questions.”
Bruce Quinn, Talent Management and Learning at Melbourne Exhibition Centre
“Careering was great at helping me recognise my strengths and expanding my thinking to focus on a new career path that would align with my interests and give me more job and personal satisfaction.”
Craig Dixon, Operations Manager at Signature Software
“I love Careering! It’s definitely my cup of tea! I really am enjoying spending time with it and have learned a lot. I’ve put version 2 of my resume together and just by doing this task I now see and understand where the eyes go and what to look for.”
Danielle Darley, Executive Assistant at Computershare